As one of the fastest growing franchises in the Mid-Atlantic Region, we may be the answer to your Real Estate career aspirations.
If you’re interested in career as a realtor, real estate investing, real estate leadership opportunities and the exciting chance to own your own franchise in Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, we have opportunities for you!
Listen in as Jonathan, Regional Owner of EXIT Mid-Atlantic, was invited to sit down and talk with Lucy about EXIT Mid-Atlantic. He shared why EXIT is different, from our residuals, to our incredibly easy to use technology and so much more. The many tools and support programs EXIT provides to our agents and brokers is why EXIT Mid-Atlantic is expanding throughout the region. Check it out now!
Listen in on the latest from the podcast, “Leader’s Path,” hosted by Bob McKinnon and Lori Muller!
- Dave Harris is a mature, true professional in both real estate and business. After four decades in real estate, he has been spending the last decade building EXIT Cape Realty with three locations on Cape Cod. Historic quaint towns allow for small local offices that pack a punch in sales and market awareness. Check his website exitcaperealty.com to look […]
- In all of the effective real estate offices I have seen, the company's vision and/or mission statement is posted or painted for all to read. Brian Lawton has built a two-office company, EXIT Realty HGM, based in Janesville, WI and his offices cover an area two hours north of Chicago that are small markets while they […]
- Julie Jenkins is the Broker/Owner of EXIT Realty Twin Bridges, Brokerage, in Sarnia, Ontario. She is passionate about helping others and is committed to making a difference in her hometown. She is a strong advocate for women in business and was one of the founding members of Women In Networking, Sarnia's longest running and largest […]
- Listen as three real estate podcasters discuss how and why they started their own local shows. For years, Corwyn Melette, Broker/Owner of EXIT Realty Lowcountry Group in Charleston, SC, hosted a local radio show which recently morphed into the EXIT Strategies podcast. Corwyn shares how his show has thousands of subscribers internationally, plus what he did to build it. A […]
- From running a successful real estate business, to managing brokerages with 750 agents, to stepping into an executive role, coach and consultant, Sherri Johnson always knew her heart was in leading others to achieve what they committed to do. Sharing her personal experiences along with those she has coached and mentored gives her the prospective […]
- EXIT Realty has a Strategic Partner team that is totally amazing. Craig Nester, our Team Leader of Strategic Partner Relationships, is out in the industry sourcing the newest and best tools then bringing them to us fully vetted and willing to offer the best products at the best prices (plus they’re willing to do special […]
Check out the latest news from “Real Estate Industry Leaders,” Presented by EXIT Realty Corp. International!
- Jerry Sandifer and his team of professionals at EXIT Tennessee Realty Pros in Sevierville, TN, were a Platinum Sponsor of the Swingin’ for Hope Golf Tournament to raise money for Mountain Hope Good Shepherd Clinic for the second straight year. “This charity serves some of the poorest people in our area. They treat people […]
- By Melanie Robitaille, Sr. Staff Writer & Graphic Designer When looking for a rentals, finding a REALTOR® may not come to mind, but with a growing number of savvy investor and property management agents in the industry this might be about to change as a move to multifamily real estate begs the question, what floor […]