EXIT Realty Mid-Atlantic provides a proven track to run on for Franchise entrepreneurs. We offer exceptional systems and tools, competitive fees and a high-tech, high touch approach. EXIT Realty believes in creating unlimited opportunities for our Franchisees. Whether you’re considering a career with EXIT as a real estate agent or becoming a real estate franchise business owner who wants to lead a team of agents ready to grow and develop an entire region, we may be the right fit for you. Join Us and Grow Your Business!
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS TODAY FRANCHISE OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES As a real estate franchise owner, what could you do with this? * A compelling recruiting and retention business model to help weld agents to your office* Better business saleability due to residuals* Support and direction for growing your business* Approachable and experienced leadership* The ability to positively impact the lives of others* The opportunity to grow professionally with a dynamic challenge* Freedom and autonomy* Prestige and pride of ownership* A track to run on with a proven model and systems* The best return on your invested time in the real estate industry
“Everything we do at EXIT is about helping regional owners, broker-owners and associates have more control of their businesses, their investing and their lives,” Tami Bonnell, CEO of EXIT Realty Corp. International.
THE TOP 10 REASONS FOR YOUR COMPANY TO BE ACQUIRED:
- You’re not making enough money and/or you’re not getting a satisfactory return on your invested time.
- You want to return to selling. Many people open a real estate brokerage
because they thought it was the next logical step in their career when
their true love was listing and selling real estate. A good salesperson isn’t
necessarily a good business person.
- You want to start a new career.
- You are tired of the managerial hassles.
- Partnership disputes.
- You want access to better resources.
- Personal or legal problems.
- Loss of agents. You’re sick of the revolving door.
- Burn out. You’re a real estate veteran who has lived through more than one recession and you don’t want to build again.
- You want to retire.
If this appeals to you, our Regional Owners Jonathan and Janette Rundlett are available for a confidential conversation.